Back Forum New

Help with Crew - Jinbei

Hello,
my current crew is: Navi prot, Mihawk, Boa, Ace and Jango.
I have got recently Jinbei and i just wonder if i should replace someone of my crew? Maybe Boa or Jango but im still not sure if thats gonna work. Anyone has any suggestions and experience with using Jinbei? Thank You in advance for any good advice.

Cheers

ok thank you

Reply 29# knightwraith

still str since ur a doc u want the most dmg possible and the str build gives u the most dmg

Reply 28# 805-King

could you please explain me why? ive been seeing a lot of conversation in-game talking about jimbe is useless if hes not agi. i mean is he still good let say having 17-18k speed. ive calculated that if i give him my croc's tg set ill get that much speed. my doc has around 20500k speed+lvl 10 wind wing.  im lvl 90 nd i can outspeed most players ive fought in arena. what do you think? still go for str or agi? thanks in advance

Reply 27# knightwraith

str for you

i need help in developing jinbei. my prot is doc. how do i develop jinbei? pure str with a little agi or pure agi with a little str? hes currently has str: 900+ cons: 700+ agi: 600+ please help me decide so i wont make a mistake thank you

Yeah but still no Experience which is what I meant by it not really mattering since you can't advance in the game/plot/islands with the arena.

Reply 24# veinexes

now we get silver+prestige and good amounts too

I'd probably lose Mihawk, I have him and Jinbei and I don't see much use for him it your crew has no other physical AoE since his defense reduction only applies to physical defense.  I gave him a WG set and try to up his hit so he can get his fury skill ready since a lot of mob pirates have insane dodge.  Boa if good with him as are most stunners since they can upset the Fury turns for the enemy and give your Jinbei tons of targets depending on stun/turn control. His skill ignores their defense with his fury x200 damage.

Although this advice is optional, it's not really Arena advice as I think there's really no point to arena in the long run.  Anyways hope that helps, hf.

Depends on your team. If you have an aoe stunner (like boa) in your team, then make him strength orientated. If not, then make him agility orientated.

He attacks the highest fury target, but if the targets already used their skills, then he's useless.

Back Forum