Back Forum New

[Strategy]Best Crew in each bar

Post Last Edited by staz13 at 2012-10-6 12:55

Post Last Edited by staz13 at 2012-10-1 20:51

Post Last Edited by staz13 at 2012-9-30 03:22

Post Last Edited by staz13 at 2012-9-30 02:33

Post Last Edited by staz13 at 2012-9-30 01:59

So,i made this guide bc i didnt see one like this and i think that the forum should have! My ign is Saik and i'm from  sever 9 Whale Laboon
I might be wrong bc im not a expert and this is my first guide,so feel free to correct me.
The crews will be ranke with star,more the better

East Blue Bar
3 star:Buggy,Jango,Shura,Satori
2 Star:Cabaji,Morgan,Helmeppo,Mohji,Gin
1 star: Buchi,Alvida Fat,Sham

South Blue Bar
3 Star:Kuroobi,Tashigi,Hatchan,Alvida Slim,Gedatsu,Arlong
2Star:Wapol,Peral,Ohm(almost 3 star)Krieg
1 Star:Kuro (almost 2,but he is better at WB) Chew

West Blue Bar:
3 Star:Crocodile,Vivi,Enel,Smoker
2 star:Mr 2,Dalton(almost 1),Mr 1
1Star:Mr.3 ,Kohza

North Blue Bar:
3 star:Ace,Mihawk,Boa,
2 star:Mr 5(almost 1,because he can stun himself),Rob Lucci,BlackBeard,Cricket(almost 1,depends on the buff/debuff of the target)Magellan(almost 3).Shouou(almost 1,he is kinda slow)
1 star:Majira,Moria,

All Blue:3 star:
3 star:Chopper,Robin,Perona,Franky,Law,Kuma,DOflamingo
2 star:  Laffite,Jinbei(almost 3)Burguess
1 star:Van Augur,Doc Q(bc the odds)

All Blue 2
3 star:Brook,Sanji,Zoro,Nami
2 Star:Ussop (bc it's random,but he is almost a 3)
1 Star:

i`mm not sure but i guess clack beard is not that good to be on the 3 stars, and i guess mr1 is better than dalton, isnt he?

Mr1 > Dalton
Blackbeard is 2 stars ( FOR CHAPTER 3)
Arlong is a 3 imo

I put in consideration the shelter of god and debuff,but yeah,i guess i will put him on 2 star.
Mr 1 is really better?I didnt know the rate,so.ANd imo arlong is 2,bc the rates and he is slow(like a bunch of people,anyway)

with the old crews Arlong is def a 3, not sure now cause a couple of new ones in the bar.
i wouldn't made it here without Arlong. 200% phys and sometimes 400% is a nice dmg

West Blue Bar:
3 Star:Crocodile,Vivi,Enel,Smoker
2 star:Mr 2
1Star:Mr.3 ,Kohza,Mr1,Dalton

North Blue Bar:
3 star:Ace,Mihawk,Boa,
2 star:,BlackBeard,(in ch 4 will be op)
1 star: Shoujou(has potential for 2stars if use corectly),Masira,Rob lucci,Mr.5,Moria(+30% matk and patk for 1 TURN yeah not 2turns)

The chance isnt low?I will put him on 3,thanks for advice then

@Fvker i will put mr.1,but dalton is already almost 1
Moriah is 1 turn,really?And in my opinion mr 5 is 2 almost 1,bc 3 rounds stun is a good point

Post Last Edited by zigmmai at 2012-9-30 05:13

Post Last Edited by zigmmai at 2012-9-30 02:51

yes i have moria its only 1 turn and some players also notice it.. MR 5 has good agi but 150%phy damage and 3 round stun and CAN stun the user itself for 3 turns  which is lame and 150% phy damage isnt that good either..Rob lucci can be 2stars yes good damage but the user has chance to stun himself for 1 round he is like arlong but imo arlong is way better than this guy..

Post Last Edited by zigmmai at 2012-9-30 03:03

also Magellan has 850 int which almost the same as enel ..a navigator which can have SOG, AOE magical atack and Poison all of his target..his definetly a ★★★ trust me i know i have all crew from 80 bar except blackbird ^_^

Back Forum