Back Forum New

Enel's passive skill

so, i got enel today.. he got flame power and speed control..

is that good??

also, does tactics work on enel's special attack?? if it works, which should i reset to get tactics??

for SoG, i got vivi anyway..

someone help me plz.. thx in advance..
Mr.P
Server - S8 Loose Mountain
Legion - Dragon

P talk to me in game.

tactic only work for  single target skills that can crit, such as laffite and croc

Reply 3# monsterloi

single target?? but croc attacks all right??
Mr.P
Legion - Dragon

Croc attacks all but the damage depends on the first target so if the first target receive high damg the others also receive the high damg, that's why croc becomes weaker at high level. For enel, I think speed control and shelter of god or shelter of god and tactics are OK. Since you've already got SpC you can go with the first one.

Reply 5# hidroyohk

k thx.. i reset flame power and got tactics..

now, enel have speed control and tactics..
since i got vivi, is SoG really need? i'm lvl77 now..
Mr.P
Legion - Dragon

Reply  hidroyohk

k thx.. i reset flame power and got tactics..

now, enel have speed control  ...
Mr.P Posted at 2012-9-24 12:30

Every Navigator should have SoG. You obviously haven't fought enough stun teams to realize this.

Enel gets Tactics because his innate magic attack is really high - when he crits with tactics on his regular hits you'll see numbers close to his AoE.

It gets 2x as worse in the 80s Bracket with Boa, but Vivi is unreliable because of how many things can stun her. She is great when a stun misses her, but if a character can survive on its own, let them.

By relying on Vivi to clear buffs you would need to have her immediately follow the speed of every enemy stunning character - highly ineffective strategy since people are at diff speeds. Assuming she goes last, your clearing the stuns at the end of turn when they would be gone next turn anyhow.

In summary, Shelter of God is just awesome. Every navigator should have lvl 5 SoG.

Reply 7# wrxloaf

k thx.. havent got enough gold to reset now.. will try later..
Mr.P
Legion - Dragon

Back Forum