Back Forum New

Low Convene Record

Post Last Edited by deathway94 at 2012-8-16 12:33

Hello, I Started this thread for any1 who want to write which recruits took with low convene...
i spend tons of silver in low convene... i saw rank A many many times but i never saw an S or SS pirate..... is there any1
who took an S or SS pirate from Low Convene? Truth please

I know of a few folks who have gotten S but no one who has gotten SS. It supposedly is possible though.

Its all luck though I know some people who have spent 30-40 million silver on it working on Logbook and have hardly seen anything vs other people who did a random free flip from a Salvage Rope Low Call and got Buggy.

IMO its a waste, theres way too much to spend silver on to waste it there unless you are 80+, don't need the silver as much, and want to finish the Logbook Event. You can't expect to find anything from it and even if you do it is mostly going to be A ranks.

I got buggy when start play when there quest click on low conve=)

I got all rank A's in Lvl 70 Bar with Low convene...

My friend got his Crocodile with just 1 low convene he's too damn lucky

haha I got Buggy from free tries.and Moji from low call ,Alvida(lvl 50 bar)with 50 gold basic call.
Free tries are great.I get many A crew members but  i never seen S members.Its best to become VIP -->"VIP2: Advanced call up*1"

i did not see or either get and rank A with lowcall in eastbluebar. then i tried in south. i convene pearl,kuroobi and hatchan with low call XD. 1m/crew XD

i got Arlong with low Convene last week, not sure how much i've spent... i just hit low convene 3x in a row whenever i have nothing left to do >_<

oh and i got Enel with free tries earlier...

On different accounts I had Jango, Cabaji, Dalton, Don, Kohza, Hatchan, and Kuurobi.

got MR1 on low

I spammed 120 basic convenes in a row and not even an A, S, or SS showed up.

Back Forum