SinglePoll, Total 0 User joined
Your User group does not have permission to vote
Post Last Edited by blackice3001 at 2012-7-30 22:37

Hello i am a lvl 72 doc i i can't decide who should i use

i put enel, croco, vivi, smoker
smoker is like a buggy
vivi will heal
and you know the other guys

Enel, Croc, Vivi,Smoker is my vote based on the bases of Enel and Croc are obviously 2 of the best people you can have at this stage of game but they will provide most damage for the next few levels

vivi becasue she can be known to counter Stun and debuffs such as opponent using a croc or even using a navi with stun i find she is one of my best crew members with a whopping 31k hp with only the second boat  she can surely take a hit and be there to recover you afterwards perhaps even become a front runner once she has some maxed gears as she will prob gain just as much stats as any other A ranks or S ranks of this moment

and Smoker with a wind god set will be the only real use for him ( in my opinion although i think you already knew this) seems that he can do great damage but that super stun proves also to be a valuable asset ( has been used against me and really screwed me)

You need a TANKER.
I voted for enel, croco, vivi, mr 2.
The doctor and vivi can be tankers against other magic users, but you need at least one tanker against physical users.

We talk now about PvP because PvE you can do almost with every crew even with B members. You dont need phy tank after 70 level because everybody has enel+croc+smoker and if they dont have them, than they are not dangerous at all. Mr2 is uselless because he hasnt atack skill and he will not save you. I choose Enel,Croco,Vivi and Smoker because its my actual crew

Enel,Croco,Vivi and Smoker

Easy picks. Vivi for Dispel, rest of the crew to AoE down their entire team in 1 round of fury. Thats how the game works.

Should I use smoker, hatchan or buggy for the final slot? I've alreay got croco enel and vivi.

Reply 7# hidroyohk

Use smoker

enel, croco, vivi, hatchan i find it good

Back Forum