Back Forum New

Prot Upgrade?

To be honest, Protagonists' power is one of the most overlooked aspects in PP. Prot is supposed to be the pillar support of any team, since he cant be removed from team formation. Hence he must possess the strength of at least 1 and a half crew member. But in PP Prot is just ....meh. I was introduced to this handsome blonde guy who can summon meteorites from the sky when I started playing PP. He has a distinct orange name, and wields so much power than his purple crew mates. His fallen star inflicts massive amount of damage and can almost wipe out any opponents. But now at level 110, his orange name remains unchanged amidst a bunch of red crews and his fallen star is no where comparable to Nami's thunder storm. His mediocre stats doesnt help much in surviving against vicious physical assaults. His only reliance is on the stun that comes randomly from his skill. A man once dominated the screen now have to fall back to play support role for the team. Is that how a captain of a ship supposed to be like?

Anyways, to cut the long story short, I really hope that our beloved protagonists will get the upgrades that they deserve. With the trend of crew upgrade on the rise, I think it is possible in the future. And I hope that they will do it seriously , not some half-ass upgrade for show. Something like:

SS Navigator: requires xxx prestige, xxx silver, xxx crystals and xxx gold to upgrade. Have to complete Jaya BB elites with all 3 stars.
HP: +50,000, Int: + 500, Str,agi,Vit: +300 , Mattk/Mdef/Pattk/Pdef: +5,000
Fallen star upgrade: Deal 150% Magical attack, increase with int and has chance to burn and stun targets.

Also more skills please, Im kinda bored of seeing Prot using the same skill over again. If the are creative enough, they should come up with a skill list for every class so everyone can switch builds every now and then. For exmple, Nav Prot using fury reduction skills with fury control team, etc. That would be more fun and more strategic rather than seeing everyone using the same team all over again. The skills can be unlocked when u reach a certain lvl but can only be learned using a new different currency in game ( for example fame from OPB and arena reward)
AceOfHeart - s19 (Ennies Lobby)

HP: +50,000, Int: + 500, Str,agi,Vit: +300 , Mattk/Mdef/Pattk/Pdef: +5,000
Fallen star upgrade: Deal 150% Magical attack, increase with int and has chance to burn and stun targets.

why not just make it like this
navi-Infinite everything
fallen star-OHKO to all crew no mtr wht
making most broken prot even more broken

Reply 2# Anudevil13

This.
+1

Rate Count

Reply 2# Anudevil13

Every other class will get the same up grades. So nah it wont happen. Im just giving an example.
AceOfHeart - s19 (Ennies Lobby)

the fact you used Navi as an example for prots being weak means you know shit about this game ...

Navi can deal way more dmg than Nami and he can stun, not to mention hes tanky and has a pet to help him, dealing good NA dmg too...

and now what?? you want to pump his stats and give him a chance to burn, to not only increase his op dmg, but make every enemies SoG literally useless ...

current Swordies/Navis should be considered as SS or even SSS...

if any1 needs an upgrades its Docs/Snips... especialy the first >.>

i agree with you that prot should be above S or if possible above SS in ranks since he is the captain after all. but i disagree that prot has become weak overtime right now my prot is my strongest crew and im a navi, he has the highest HP, my best tanker and damager he even outdamage my nami.
prot has been given upgrades already (char apt, pet) all you need to do is max it and find the right pet active skill that suit you.
DavyJones3 - s7

My prot does 80k vs enemy at 130 lvl and this pretty good so u just dont know how to cook him

doc is really the weakest prot in game right now,sniper is awesome only for heavy gold users,and navi and swordman are just the best.navi is awesome because of the combo he does and swordman is great because of defense + damage.right now swordprot is SSSS xD.so powerfull.

wew, navi's shouldn't have a upgrade imo just see how much dmg gv deals >.>
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Every class should get an upgrade like this: 20% all attributes and change the skills appearance w/o buffing it. It should cost like 200red crystals and 500 orange crystals with a lvl requirement of 120 making ur prota from S rank to SS rank

Back Forum