Back Forum New

Sea Essence

Is there some other way than through diamond mall to get sea essence ?

otherwise it will cost  270 diamonds to get all the sea essence needed for  SG Ring -.-

yes 270 for essence and 30 for the scroll for a free user its about 2 month ;)
no other way to get those diamonds ;)

damn... and i thought i got lucky to get 6*luffy
now i still have to get 200 more diamonds -.-

i got 7 in 2 days ;) wish me luck

damn... and i thought i got lucky to get 6*luffy
now i still have to get 200 more diamonds -.-
x_s3v_x Posted at 2013-4-29 09:58

you are lucky to have 6 luffies. wtf man.

Reply 3# x_s3v_x

U r lucky man

free user doesn't need months, it's just about luck,
you can still get 20 / 50 or even 100 diamonds byluck as free user , ( after change some cards ofcs )

Post Last Edited by jamesdestroy@yahoo.com at 2014-2-28 15:40

Pockie Pirates must change the options of "Sea Essence" because its to OP. my problem about this, is
1st you collect Diamond ,but is a matter of luck. -_-
this is very annoying to think of where u want to start buying this items. like rings/badges/DF/and etc.

Solution of this:
1. Sea Essence can  gain on Dungeon Loot. ( like Heart of Wit,Mercy,Nerve and Gems)

or

2. Lesser the amount of exchange on Diamond/Battle Royal Shop. = 5 crystal instead of 10 crystal for Sea Essence.

Hope Pockie Pirates will think of this idea and for us players will be happy and less hassle

-crail

1. not gonna happen Diamond shop is one of the things where game321 get's his money from it, so u can forget it that they will change that.

2. lowering the prize could be a "good" alternativ solution but again i highly doubt they will change this because it would mean making less money

at the end it's not that hard to get Diamonds if u r lucky + if u save enough Warshipcards and there is a exchange event u get plenty of diamonds ^^

Back Forum