On December 25th, 2012 at 00:30 AM (GMT-6), all Pockie Pirates servers will be taken down for our weekly scheduled maintenance, as well as to update Pockie Pirates to Chapter 6: New World. The whole process is expected to last around 2-3 hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Pockie Pirates Patch Notes (12/25/2012):
List of Updates:
1. The World Map has been updated and changed to follow the original plot of One Piece
2. The character creation interface has been updated
3. New Feature: Sailing System: Lv.32 and higher players can now sail on the Grand Line. Sail to earn EXP and raise your sailing level, allowing you to participate in both PvE and PvP battles for fun and rewards!
4. New Feature: Port Trading System: Buy and sell goods to earn silver and trade EXP. Watch out for price fluctuations, specialty goods, and popular goods in your quest to make money!
5. New Feature: Daily Sea Quests. Set sail according to the quest to familiarize yourself with the open seas as well as to gain bonus rewards.
6. New Feature: Cooking System: Buy ingredients from various ports to cook food, which is essential for sailing and sea battles. Keep cooking to raise your cooking level and learn new recipes, some of which can be used in sea battles.
7. New Feature: Grand Line Warship System: Enhance, remodel, and refine your warship. Appoint crew members to various parts of your ship to improve its stats and abilities.
8. New Feature: Port System: Visit the Governor's Palace and invest in towns to take it over for your faction or legion.
9. New Feature: Sea Adventure system: Explore mysterious areas to gain refitting scrolls, materials, food and other items.
Please log off before the maintenance and stop auto play to avoid any possible data loss.
Happy gaming and happy holidays!
Pockie Pirates Operations Team
December 24th, 2012